- Full-time (minimum of 12 credit hours) undergraduates actively pursuing a degree in Electrical Engineering at The University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Must have completed at least 60 semester hours at the time of the award.
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 (on 4.0 scale).
APPLICATION AND SUPPORTING MATERIAL:
- Completed College of Engineering online General Scholarship Application
- Short essay (500 words) describing future ambitions and career goals.
Scholarship amount and availability may vary dependent upon funding