- This scholarship is to supplement the funding provided to incoming COE full-time doctoral students.
- Funding will be provided for each student for a maximum of 2 years contingent on the student’s academic performance.
- Funding will be limited to exceptionally qualified new-recruits.
- Each program should provide nominations to the office of the Associate Dean for Graduate Studies with relevant student application materials.
- As part of the learning experience all recipients will participate in classroom instructional activities.
- Funding may not be disbursed if high quality students are not nominated.