- Graduate students in good academic standing and enrolled full-time at UTSA
- Majoring in Mechanical Engineering.
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (on 4.0 scale).
- Completed College of Engineering General Scholarship Application Form
- Special consideration shall be given to any applicant who can show proof of residence of a village in Punjab, India. Proof must come in the form of a letter from a member of the applicant’s village council, or panchaya, who will certify the applicant is a resident of said village.