Award: $1,000 for Spring 2015
- Applicants must be U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Students must be accepted and/or enrolled in the College of Engineering at the undergraduate level.
- Students must have minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA
- Incoming freshmen applying for the scholarship must have a minimum SAT score of 1200 or minimum ACT score of 27.
- Preference will be given to honorably discharged veterans from any of the seven uniformed services, current UTSA ROTC students, or dependents of active duty or retired uniformed services parents. The seven uniformed services are defined as: Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, Commissioned Corps of the US Public Health Service, or Commissioned Corps of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. Proof of enrollment in ROTC at UTSA, or copy of current military ID or DD Form 214 (or equivalent) for veterans and retirees must be submitted with scholarship application.
- Scholarship may be renewed up to four years subject to fund availability, and provided the student maintains a minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA.