Welcome to my personal web site!
Since August 2018, I am an Assistant Professor in Dept. of Electrical and Computer Engineering at University of Texas – San Antonio (UTSA).
My main research interests focus on applied artificial intelligence in various engineering applications such Smart Grids, Smart Cities, Nuclear Power and Nuclear Security. Please visit my research page for more details
Should you feel interested in working with me, please do not hesitate to contact me.
- August 27, 2020: Collaboration grant with ANL funded by DOE/NEUP
- August 27, 2020: Paper accepted at Nuclear Technology
- August 11, 2020: 2 Papers accepted at IEEE BIBE conference
- August 1, 2020: 2 Papers accepted at ANS Winter Meeting
- July 19, 2020: Paper accepted at Sustainability Journal
- July 1, 2020: Special Issue in Int. J. on Artificial Intelligence Tools that I was the guest editor is published online
- June 30, 2020: Chapter published in Book “Artificial Intelligence Techniques for a Scalable Energy Transition.
- June 27, 2020: Paper on animal detection accepted at IISA conference
- June 25, 2020: Paper accepted in IEEE Access
- June 10, 2020: Prestigious Presidential award grant received by UTH-SA
- October 1: Awarded $3,000,000 grant from DOE/NNSA