- Undergraduate and graduate students enrolled on a full-time basis (12 semester credit hours for undergraduate) and (9 semester credit hours for graduate students) pursuing a degree in Electrical Engineering at UTSA.
- Recipients must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 for undergraduates and 3.5 for graduate students.
- The scholarship is not renewable
Application and Supporting Material:
- Completed College of Engineering Online General Scholarship Application Form.
- One-page summary of academic achievements and career goals.
Scholarship applications may be submitted by email to email@example.com or dropped off at the College of Engineering Dean’s Office – BSE 2.106
Scholarship amount and availability may vary dependent upon funding
Scholarship is not automatically renewable, but current and past applicants may reapply