- Full-time undergraduate students who are pursuing a degree in Civil Engineering at UTSA
- Upper division status in Civil Engineering (must have completed 60 semester credit hours in Engineering at time of application)
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75
Application and Supporting Material:
- Completed College of Engineering General Scholarship Application form (Please indicate ACI Scholarship)
- A one-page summary of academic achievements, financial need, future ambitions, previous awards, and participation in community and civic affairs.