- This scholarship is to supplement doctoral students on their research expenses.
- Students must have cleared their oral qualifying exams.
- Funding will be limited to exceptional students.
- Funds need to be expended in one year and can be used for supplies, equipment, research related travel or a computer relevant to the student’s research.
- At least one (but no more than three) examples of individual work which supported your application and demonstrate achievement in one or more of the following areas:
- Research/Project (e.g. research paper, poster presentation, portfolio, class project)
- Teaching (e.g. syllabi, teaching evaluations, course curriculum/outline)
- Contribution to your Department or Professional field (e.g. service project, awards, individual involvement)