- Must be COE full-time M.S. students with unconditional admission or clear of admission conditions.
- Must be enrolled in full time for Fall 2015 and Spring 2016 semesters (at least 9 credit hours at the graduate level).
- Students graduating in Fall 2015 need to registers for at least 6 hours to qualify. Students graduating in the second half of the awarding period need to register for at least 3 hours to qualify.
- Competitive GRE scores.
- At least a cumulative graduate grade point average of 3.66 on a 4.0 scale from at least 9 hours of graduate credits from College of Engineering.
- Priorities will be given to students without other departmental or college financial support.