The Valero Graduate Program will provide financial support of $500 per month to qualified international Exchange Ph.D. Students. Funding is limited to $1,000 per student.
- Only Ph.D. students are qualified for this support – no M.S. or post-docs will be considered.
- This financial support is to subsidize local living expenses of the visiting student. No air fare will be covered.
- Five (5) slots will be available per year.
- Each sponsor/mentor should provide nominations to the office of the Associate Dean for Graduate Studies with relevant student and research activity materials.
- Funds not claimed four (4) months after the estimated starting date will be cancelled without further notice.