Award amount: varies (maximum $5,000) Scholarship amount and availability may change; dependent upon funding
- Applicants may be incoming freshmen and current undergraduate students at UTSA with a 3.0 minimum cumulative GPA.
- Applicants must be engineering majors, enrolled full-time (12 semester credit hours), with a minimum of 3 hours in the College of Engineering at the time of the award.
- Must demonstrate financial need as determined by the UTSA Office of Student Financial Aid. (International students on F-1 visa are not eligible).
Application and Supporting Material:
- Completed College of Engineering General Scholarship Application form
- One-page document stating career plans and how the award will help achieve educational and career goals
- Entering freshman must provide high school transcript
Scholarship award may impact your financial aid status. Please verify with the Financial Aid Office