Are you interested in…
- Receiving a scholarship, paid summer internship, mentorship from faculty in Water and Renewable Energy?
- Enhancing your RÉSUMÉ with differentiated credentials?
- Becoming a GREEN engineer?
The $1,000 scholarship is open to all undergraduate students who have completed 2 years of their programs in the Mechanical or Civil Engineering departments.
In addition to the scholarships, recipients may also be eligible for paid summer internships at USDA agencies and research experience at UTSA research labs.
- Full-time undergraduate student in Mechanical or Civil Engineering;
- Completed 60 credit hours (at least 12 of which at UTSA);
- A cumulative 3.0 grade point average;
- One essay (max. 2 pages, single space, 12-point font, 1-inch margins) indicating: how this scholarship will benefit their academic career and what is your 5-year plan including your academic career and beyond;
- Be a United States citizen, naturalized citizen, refugee, or permanent resident at the time of application.
Female and Hispanic students are encouraged to apply.
- Please contact Krystel.Castillo@utsa.edu for more information.
Scholarship applications and required documents may be submitted by email to mailto:Coe.firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped off at the College of Engineering Dean’s Office – BSE 2.106