AWARD: varies (maximum $5,000)
- Incoming freshmen or current undergraduate students at UTSA with a 3.0 minimum cumulative GPA.
- Engineering majors enrolled full-time (12 semester credit hours), with a minimum of 3 hours in the College of Engineering at the time of the award.
- Demonstrate financial need, as defined by the US Department of Education rules for Federal financial aid for undergraduates
APPLICATION AND SUPPORTING MATERIAL:
- Completed College of Engineering General Scholarship Application form.
- One-page document stating career plans and how the award will help achieve educational and career goals.