DEADLINE EXTENDED: CLOSED
AWARD: up to $8,000
- Be an Undergraduate and have completed 30 credit hours with at least 12 hours at UTSA
- Have a GPA ≥ 3.0
- Be a United States citizen, naturalized citizen, refugee, or permanent resident at the time of application
- Be enrolled full-time in an engineering major taking 12 or more credit hours a semester
- Demonstrate financial need, as defined by the US Department of Education rules for Federal financial aid for undergraduates
- You need to provide one letter of reference by a UTSA faculty such as one of your course instructors.
- Submit an unofficial transcript in pdf format.
- Please apply to : www.cognitoforms.com/UTSACollegeOfEngineering/GeneralScholarshipApplication