DEADLINE: February 15, 2018
AWARD: up to $5,000
- Full-time undergraduate student (12 semester credit hours) majoring in Civil or Environmental Engineering at UTSA.
- Minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA and must have completed 30 semester credit hours prior to the Fall 2018 semester.
- Applicants must demonstrate leadership and community service by participation in student activities in the College of Engineering, University or community.
- Must have demonstrated financial need as determined by the UTSA Office of Student Financial Aid.
- Preference will be given to U.S. citizens or permanent resident aliens who have graduated from a high school in Bexar County, Texas.
- Complete College of Engineering General Scholarship Application Form
- Letter of recommendation from faculty member (high school or University) or community leader familiar with the applicant. Letter should speak to the applicant’s character, integrity and demonstrated care for others.