Award: $2,000 ($1,000 payable in the Fall and Spring semesters)
- This is a competitive scholarship award and may impact your Financial Aid Status. Verify with the Office of Student Financial Aid.
- Applicants must be U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Applicants must be students accepted and/or enrolled in the College of Engineering at the undergraduate level.
- Students must have minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA
- Incoming freshmen applying for the scholarship must have a minimum SAT score of 1200 or minimum ACT score of 27.
- Preference will be given to honorably discharged veterans from any of the seven uniformed services, current UTSA ROTC students, or dependents of active duty or retired uniformed services parents. The seven uniformed services are defined as: Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, Commissioned Corps of the US Public Health Service, or Commissioned Corps of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. Proof of enrollment in ROTC at UTSA, or copy of current military ID or DD Form 214 (or equivalent) for veterans and retirees must be submitted with scholarship application.
- Scholarship may be renewed up to four years subject to fund availability, and provided the student maintains a minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA.
Application and Supporting Material:
- Completed College of Engineering General Scholarship Application Form
- Entering freshmen must submit ACT or SAT scores