AWARD: $2,500 annually for up to 5 years
- Undergraduate students pursuing an engineering degree at UTSA.
- Registered for a minimum of 12 semester credit hours.
- GPA Requirements:
- First year students must have a minimum GPA of 2.50
- Second or third year students must have at least a 2.60
- Fourth year students must achieve a cumulative GPA of at least 2.80
- Demonstrated financial need, as determined by UTSA’s Office of Student Financial Aid and Enrollment Services.
- United States Citizens or U.S. Permanent Resident
- African American, American Indian, or Latino
- Complete General Scholarship Application Form
- Attach a letter stating your career plans and how this award will help you in achieving your educational and career goals.