AWARD: up to $3,000
- Enrolled as full-time (12 semester credit hours) undergraduate student pursuing a degree in engineering, at UTSA.
- Must demonstrated financial need, as determined by UTSA’s Office of Student Financial Aid (International Students on F-1 visa are not eligible).
- Must have attained sophomore standing (satisfactory completion of 30 or more semester hours of credit) prior to receipt of the scholarship.
- Must be in good academic standing at UTSA, and must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.8.
- Completed College of Engineering General Scholarship Application Form.
- One-page letter describing accomplishments, financial need, and career goals.