DEADLINE: February 15, 2018
- Undergraduate and graduate students enrolled on a full-time basis (12 semester credit hours for undergraduate) and (9 semester credit hours for graduate students) pursuing a degree in Electrical Engineering at UTSA.
- Recipients must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 for undergraduates and 3.5 for graduate students.
- The scholarship is not renewable
- Completed College of Engineering Online General Scholarship Application Form.
- One-page summary of academic achievements and career goals.