- Full-time student at UTSA (minimum of 12 credit hours) as an undergraduate student or a full-time basis (minimum of 9 credit hours) as a graduate student.
- Entering freshmen must have SAT score of at least 1100 or ACT score of at least 24.
- Recipients must be pursuing a degree in Electrical Engineering offered by the College of Engineering at UTSA.
- A minimum GPA of 3.25 for undergraduate students, a minimum GPA of 3.7 and a GRE score (Qualitative + Quantitative) of at least 1150 for graduate students.
- Renewable for up to 3 years of undergraduate studies or 1 year of graduate studies as long as student maintains full-time status and minimum GPA requirements. Renewal is dependent upon availability of funds.
- Completed College of Engineering General Scholarship Application Form