Deadline: September 15, 2016
Award amount: $2,000 each semester (renewable)
Who Should Apply: UTSA MS-MatE Students
- Interested in research, development, test and evaluation (RDT&E) of electronic materials, devices and systems;
- Participate in weekly materials engineering research seminar and/or to conduct directed research under faculty supervision.
- Interested in developing future career with Navy, civilian or military.
Why Apply – One or a combination of the benefit(s):
- Fellowships – GR only – $2,000 each semester (renewable)
- Tuition for Directed Research/Independent Study: up to 3 SCH (one-time only)
- Summer Research Internships – up to $4,000
- Summer Research/Training Experiences at UTSA, UT Austin & others
- Summer Naval Lab Research Internships (travel & stipend by DoN)
- Travel fund for conference attendance/presentations (open anytime)
- BS/MS or MS student with qualifications satisfy DoD security clearance process.
- Enrolled full time in an engineering major of UTSA: MS-MatE (with unconditional admission); engineering BS/MS integrated Program (activated).
- GPA≥3.0 for MS or BS/MS integrated programs.