- Enrolled on a full-time basis (undergraduate minimum 12 hours; graduate minimum of 9 hours) actively pursuing an engineering degree in the College of Engineering at The University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Undergraduate applicants must have completed 30 or more semester hours and have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 GPA scale.
- Graduate applicants must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.5 on a 4.0 GPA scale.
- Complete the online College of Engineering Scholarship Application
- One-page document stating accomplishments and career goals