Award: $2,000 each semester
The Multifunctional Electronic Materials and Devices Research Laboratory (MeMDRL) in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, College of Engineering, announces Research Scholarships (Undergraduate), Fellowships (Graduate Level), and Internships (during Summer) made available by a grant from the Department of Navy (DoN).
- Full-time UTSA student seeking a bachelor’s in the College of Engineering.
- Undergraduate GPA ≥ 2.8, with 60 hours or more completed
- Interested in research, development, test and evaluation (RDT&E) of electronic materials, devices and systems.
- Willing to participate in weekly materials engineering research seminar and/or to conduct directed research under faculty supervision.
- Interested in developing future career with a branch of the Navy.
- Satisfy Department of Defense security clearance process.
- Statement of Interest in related research and in Naval Career
- The name of your faculty advisor/reference
- Curriculum Resume
- Completed College of Engineering Online Scholarship Application (link above)
- For questions, please contact Dr. Ruyan Guo at Ruyan.Guo@utsa.edu or Dr. Amar S. Bhalla at Amar.Bhalla@utsa.edu or visit the website at http://www.ece.utsa.edu/contact/faculty/Ruyan-Guo.html