DEADLINE: February 15, 2018
- Undergraduate students enrolled on a full-time basis (12 semester credit hours) actively pursuing a degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering at UTSA.
- Applicants may be incoming freshmen with a minimum 3.2 high school cumulative GPA or UTSA undergraduates with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.2.
- Applicants must have demonstrated financial need as determined by the Office of Student Financial Aid.
- Applicants must have authorization to work in the US on a full-time basis for other than training purposes (student/temporary visas do not qualify).
- Applicants should have a strong interest in The Boeing Company and will be encouraged to apply for Boeing summer internships.
- Complete the College of Engineering General Scholarship Application Form
- Attach a one-page summary of academic achievements and your interest in The Boeing Company