DEADLINE: February 15, 2018
AWARD: up to $1,200/Academic year
- Full-time undergraduate student (12 semester credit hours) majoring in Biomedical Engineering at UTSA.
- Minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident alien.
- Must have demonstrated financial need as determined by the UTSA Office of Student Financial Aid.
- Scholarship is not automatically renewable; however, current recipient(s) are eligible to reapply.
- Complete College of Engineering General Scholarship Application