- Full-time undergraduate student pursuing a degree in Electrical Engineering at UTSA
- Freshmen applicant must have a minimum SAT score of 1000 and/or minimum ACT score of 21 and have graduated in the top 25% of their high school class
- Applicants who are current students must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 and demonstrated achievement in Electrical Engineering related coursework
- Scholarship is renewable for up to three years after initial scholarship is awarded if the student maintains the minimum GPA and full-time status. Renewal is dependent upon availability of funds.
- As long as women make up less than 50% of the students enrolled in the undergraduate electrical engineering program at UTSA, women will be given preference in the scholarship selection process.
- Completed College of Engineering Competitive Scholarship Application Form
- One-page document stating accomplishments and career goals
- Entering freshmen must provide high school transcripts