Welcome to my personal web site!
Since August 2018, I am an Assistant Professor in Dept. of Electrical and Computer Engineering at University of Texas – San Antonio (UTSA).
My main research interests focus on applied artificial intelligence in various engineering applications such Smart Grids, Smart Cities, Nuclear Power and Nuclear Security. Please visit my research page for more details
Should you feel interested in working with me, please do not hesitate to contact me.
- August 23: Paper accepted in IET Renewable Power Generation Journal!!!
- August 21: Paper accepted in the ASHRAE Winter Conference.
- August 14: Paper accepted in IEEE ICTAI 2019.
- July 29: Two papers accepted in American Nuclear Society Winter Meeting
- July 15: Paper accepted in IEEE European Electricity Market Conference
- June 21: Journal Paper on Multiobjective Load Morphing was accepted in ENERGIES.