Magi Foods is looking for immediate help from a current engineering student. The company is preparing to take on additional capacity with two new lines of production and doubling their warehouse capacity. Candidate does not need experience. The job will be project work as part of a paid internship. Some of the areas they expect to focus on over the next 90-120 days include the following:
- Process flow and automation improvements
- New equipment layout that maximizes flow and efficiency
- High-speed automation with new equipment / training
- Air flow / in / out in clean room
- Heavy pneumatics and electrical environment
Interested students should email Matt Mayes at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.