Postdoctoral Fellow of the ConTex Program
Ph.D. in Engineering Sciences from Monterrey Tech, Monterrey, Mexico
B.Sc. in Engineering Physics from Monterrey Tech, Monterrey, Mexico
Hobbies: In my free time I enjoy designing and constructing wind energy conversion systems for diverse on- and off-grid applications. I also enjoy making sushi, listening to smooth jazz, playing volleyball, cycling and playing real-time strategy games.
Areas of Research Interest:
- Renewable Energies: Wind Energy & Solar Energy
- Theoretical, Computational and Experimental Thermo-Fluid Dynamics
- Heat and Mass Transfer
- Computer Science & Data Analytics
- General-Purpose/Interdisciplinary Simulation & Optimization
Principal areas of interdisciplinary research:
- Design and optimization of aero-electro-mechanical technologies for wind energy conversion systems
- Measurement, quantification and spatio-temporal extrapolation of wind resources
- Performance modeling and design optimization of large-scale onshore/offshore wind farm topologies.
- Dual-Mode Rotors for Small Horizontal-Axis Wind Turbines