Competitive awards for $1,000 graduate scholarships in biomaterials/ biomechanics research are available for graduate students who are enrolled or admitted to the graduate program in all science and engineering disciplines. Applicants must show willingness to participate in biomaterials/biomechanics research. $500 of the scholarship will be awarded in spring and another $500 in fall semester, respectively.
Required application documents:
- College of Engineering competitive scholarship application form
- Personal statement regarding your involvement in biomechanics/ biomaterials research
- Copy of the undergraduate or graduate transcript
- Recommendation letters from two UTSA professors
- Currently enrolled or admitted to a MS Program in any science and engineering disciplines at UTSA
- 3.0 GPA or above in undergraduate or graduate course work
- Demonstrated interests in biomaterials/biomechanics research
Application deadline: None
Contact Dr. Xiaodu Wang (firstname.lastname@example.org) for details about the scholarship.
Applications may be submitted to the College of Engineering Dean’s Office (BSE 2.106) or emailed to:email@example.com