Areas of Teaching Interest
Analysis and Design of Control Systems, Embedded Control Systems, Embedded Controls for Mobile Robotics, Adaptive Control Systems, Control Systems: Advanced Mobile Robotics
Areas of Research Interest
Synchronization and parameter estimation of chaotic systems, Vision based control for mobile robots, Robust adaptive control design for nonlinear systems, Observer design for nonlinear systems.
Ph.D, University of Central Florida, 2004.
- Zhihua Qu, Ihlefeld C.M, Yufang Jin, Apiwat Saengdeejing, “Robust control of a class of nonlinear uncertain systems. Fault tolerance against sensor failures and subsequent self recovery,” Transactions on Automatica, Vol. 39, No.10, Oct 2003.
- Yufang Jin, Zhihua Qu, “Synchronization of Lorenz systems by adaptive observation,” American Control Conference, Jun 2003, P3305-3310.
- Zhihua Qu, Yufang Jin, “Robust control of nonlinear systems in the presence of unknown exogenous dynamics,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, Vol.48, No. 2, Feb 2003.
- Zhihua Qu, Yufang Jin, “A new nonlinear near-optimal control for space robotic systems,” International Journal of Robotics and Automation, Vol. 18, No. 4, 2003.
- A. Saengdeejing, Z. Qu, N.Chaeroenlap and Y. Jin, “2-D shape recognition using recursive landmark determination and fuzzy ART network learning, ” Neural Processing Letters, Vol. 18, No. 2, P 81-95, 2003.
- Yufang Jin, Zhihua Qu, “A nonlinear observer design for secure communication,” the 4th international Conference on Nonlinear Problems in Aviation and Aerospace, Melbourne, FL, USA, May 2002.