Areas of Teaching Interest
System of Systems, Intelligent Robotics
Areas of Research Interest
Large-scale systems, Cyber-Physical Systems, Big Data Analyic, Computational intelligence, Mobile robotics
Ph.D., University of Illinois—Urbana-Champaign, 1971,
- M. JAMSHIDI (ed.), Systems of Systems Engineering – Principles and Applications, Mandarin Version, China Machine Press, Beijing, China, 2013.
- M. JAMSHIDI, V. Kreinovitch and J. Kacprzyk (Eds.), “Advance Trends in Soft Computing,” Springer-Verlag, Germany, 2013.
- B. K. Tannahill and M. JAMSHIDI, “Modeling of System of Systems via Data Analytics – Case of “Big Data” in SoS,” Proc. 7th International Conference on Soft Computing, Computing with Words and Perceptions in System Analysis, Decision and Control”, Izmir, Turkey, September 2-3, 2013, pp. 1-11.
- R. Jia, C.-J. Qian, and M. JAMSHIDI, “Semi-globalfinite-time stabilization via output feedback of planar non-linear systems with application to MPPT in photovoltaic systems,” Int. J. Automation and Control, vol. 6, No. 2, pp. 140-156, 2012.
- K. Nagothu*, B. Kelley, M. JAMSHIDI and A. Rajaee, “Persistent Net-AMI for Microgrid Infrastructure Using Cognitive Radio on Cloud Data Centers,” IEEE Systems Journal, Vol. 6, No. 1, 2012, pp. 4-15.
- A, Jevitc, A´ lvaro Gutie´rrez, D. Andina and M. JAMSHIDI, “”Distributed Bees Algorithm for Task Allocation in Swarm of Robots”, IEEE Systems Journal, Vo. 6, No.2, 2012, pp. 296-304.
- T. Shaynefelt, M. JAMSHIDI, and S. Agaian, “A vision feedback robotic docking crane system with application to vanilla pollination, “Int. J. Automation and Control, vol. 7, No. 1/2, pp. 62-82, 2013.
- Y. Manjili, R. Vega and M. JAMSHIDI, “Cost-Efficient Environmentally-Friendly Control of Micro-grids using Intelligent Decision-Making for Storage Energy Management,” Intelligent Automation and Soft Computing, Vol. 19, No. 4, pp.649—670.
- P. Benevidez, J. Lambert, A. Jaimes and M. JAMSHIDI, ”Landing of an ArDrone 2.0 Quadcopter on a Mobile Base using Fuzzy Logic,” accepted to appear in Int. Journal of Complex Systems, Vol. 1, No. 1, 2013, pp. 5-15.
- D. Shahgoshtasbi and M. JAMSHIDI, “A new intelligent Neuro-Fuzzy paradigm for Energy Efficient Homes,” accepted to appear in IEEE Systems Journal, 2014
- B. Tannahill and M. JAMSHIDI, “System of Systems and Big Data Analytics – Bridging the Gap,” International Journal on Computers for Electrical Engineering, Elsevier, to appear in 2014.