Areas of Teaching Interest
Analysis and Design of Control Systems, Discrete Time Control Systems, Intelligent Controls, Robust Nonlinear Controls
Areas of Research Interest
Robust and adaptive control of nonlinear systems, Homogeneous systems theory, Output feedback control, Observer design and fault detection, Intelligent control systems, Control of nonholonomic systems, Underactuated mechanical systems, Aerospace systems, Communication network, Robotics
Ph.D., Case Western Reserve University, 2001.
- N. Wang, C. Qian and Z. Sun, Global Asymptotic Output Tracking of Nonlinear Planar Systems with Power Integrators, Automatica, Vol. 80, (June 2017), 156-161.
- Z. Su, C. Qian, and J. Shen, Interval Homogeneity-Based Control for a Class of Nonlinear Systems with Unknown Power Drifts, IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, Vol. 62, No. 3 (March 2017) 1445-1450.
- C. Qian, H. Du, and S. Li, Global Stabilization via Sampled-Data Output Feedback for a Class of Linearly Uncontrollable and Unobservable Systems, IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, Vol. 61, No. 12 (December 2016) 4088-4093.
- C. Zhang, J. Wang, S. Li, B. Wu, and C. Qian, Robust Control for PWM-Based DC-DC Buck Power Converters with Uncertainty via Sampled-Data Output Feedback, IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, Vol. 30, No. 1 (January 2015) 504-515. (ESI Highly Cited Paper 2016)
- H. Du, S. Li and C. Qian, Finite-time attitude tracking control of spacecraft with application to attitude synchronization, IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, Vol. 56, No. 11, (Nov 2011) 2711-2717. (ESI Highly Cited Paper 2015, 2016, 2017)