- Enrolled on a full-time basis (minimum of 12 credit hours) as undergraduates and actively pursuing a degree at The University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Full-time undergraduate students majoring in Electrical Engineering.
- Upper division status with a minimum of 60 semester hours completed and cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Must demonstrated financial need as verified by the Office of Student Financial Aid.
Application and Supporting Material:
- Completed College of Engineering General Application Form (Please note if you are an ROTC student)
- A letter describing financial needs, future ambitions, previous awards, and participation in community and civic affairs.
BILLY MITCHELL CHAPTER OF OLD CROWS