Award: up to $4,000
The Multifunctional Electronic Materials and Devices Research Laboratory (MeMDRL) in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, College of Engineering, announces new Research Scholarships, Fellowships, and Internships made available by a grant from the Department of Navy (DoN).
• Full-time UTSA student seeking a bachelor’s or master’s in the College of Engineering.
• Undergraduate GPA ≥ 2.8 with 60 hours or more completed. Graduate student GPA ≥ 3.0
• Interested in research, development, test and evaluation (RDT&E) of electronic materials, devices and systems.
• Able to participate in weekly materials engineering research seminar and to conduct directed research under faculty supervision.
• Interested in developing future career with a branch of the Navy.
• Satisfy Department of Defense security clearance process.
• Completed College of Engineering Online Scholarship Application
• Upload using Essay/Transcript link the following:
- Statement of Interest in RDT&E of materials/devices and in Naval Career, with the name of your faculty advisor/reference
- Curriculum Resume