Award: $2,000 each semester
Deadline: September 1, 2015
The Multifunctional Electronic Materials and Devices Research Laboratory (MeMDRL) in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, College of Engineering, announces new Research Scholarships, Fellowships, and Internships made available by a grant from the Department of Navy (DoN).
• Full-time UTSA student seeking a master’s or BS/MS in the College of Engineering.
• GPA ≥ 3.0
• Interested in research, development, test and evaluation (RDT&E) of electronic materials, devices and systems.
• Willing to participate in weekly materials engineering research seminar and to conduct graduate research under faculty supervision or joint supervision.
• Interested in developing future career with a branch of the Navy.
• Satisfy DOD security clearance process.
- Completed College of Engineering Online Scholarship Application
- Statement of Interest in RDT&E of materials/devices and in Naval Career, with the name of your faculty advisor/reference
- Curriculum Resume
Scholarship applications may be submitted by email to email@example.com or dropped off at the College of Engineering Dean’s Office – BSE 2.106For questions, please contact Dr. Ruyan Guo at Ruyan.Guo@utsa.edu or Dr. Amar S. Bhalla at Amar.Bhalla@utsa.edu or visit the website at http://electronicmaterials-utsa.net/