Goal: To support the research of PhD students
- The Dean’s Office will provide research funds supplement to qualified PhD students.
- Students must have cleared their oral qualifying exams.
- A one-time amount of $500 will be provided to selected students.
- Thirteen (13) slots will be available.
- Funding will be limited to exceptionally students.
- Students should apply to the office of the Associate Dean for Graduate Studies with their current CV including a list of their publication and any other research credentials.
- Awards will not be based on equal distribution of funds to the programs but on the quality of the student.
- Award decisions will be made by the Dean’s office in consultation with GARs/program directors as needed.