Award amount: $2,300/summer
Available slots per year: Five (5)
- This scholarship provides research opportunity to UTSA Seniors and Graduate Students who have applied and are accepted to our MS or PhD programs for the Fall 2014 semester.
- Must be US citizen or Permanent Residents; International students who are going to graduate and must enroll in Summer 2014 semester.
- Must be able to work on the assigned research project for the months of June and July 2014.
- Must be in good academic standing (cumulative grade point average on or above 3.0 on a 4.0 scale).
- Must be nominated by the faculty member who will be the student’s mentor in the Summer.
- The Nomination Form
- A Letter of Recommendationfrom the mentor)
- A copy of the student’s Admission Letter
- A Research Proposalincluding:
- Topic of the research project
- Summary of the research project
- Proposed hours and schedule of the research during the summer
- A Statement of Purpose from the student