- Must be COE full-time M.S. students with unconditional admission or clear of admission conditions.
- Students graduating in the semester of application need to registers for at least 6 hours to qualify. Students graduating in the second half of the awarding period need to register for at least 3 hours to qualify.
- Must be in good academic standing (cumulative grade point average on or above 3.0 on a 4.0 scale)
- Awardees must maintain at least a 3.0 grade point average each semester during the award period.
- Priorities will be given to students without other departmental or college financial support.